Sunday, February 21, 2021

Car 54, Where Are You?

I love to laugh. Actually, I thrive on laughter. In fact I may have primarily married Steve for his sense of
humor! (Well, truth be told, I also loved him. đŸ˜‰) But as we have gotten older, Steve and I have realized how important it is to laugh at ourselves in daily life. We try to turn our 'senior moments' into 'moments of mirth' in order to lessen the disappointment that our brains are not what they used to be. 

But I digress ...

This 'funny' article was written by AndrĂ©e Seu Petersen who has a weekly column in World Magazine. As always, AndrĂ©e combines humor with theology in a wonderful way. She is able to honestly assess the underlying fears that often debilitate her (our?) witness to a watching world. 

This particular blog post hit home for me: How about for you?

2 comments:

  1. A good lesson from a funny story . Mary Jo Baldauff

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad that you are able to comment now! Looking forward to hearing from you!

      Delete