Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Social Distancing and God

At the same time that I was writing my thoughts in yesterday's post concerning the excerpt from Paul Tripp's devotional and how it related to COVID-19, Paul Tripp was making a video about COVID-19!  What a coincidence, OOOPS, I meant providence.  It's very good and I just couldn't wait until next week to share it with all of you. It is entitled "How This Pandemic Preaches The Gospel" and is 14 minutes long. As always Tripp is biblically sound and pastorally compassionate.

On a disappointing note, I'm fairly certain that Paul's (I write about him enough that I think we're on a first name basis) visit to Exeter Presbyterian Church on April 19th will be canceled given the health challenges he experiences as described in his book Suffering: Gospel Hope When Life Doesn't Make Sense. 😟

Here is the video: https://youtu.be/uGiD-thXMKQ

No comments:

Post a Comment