Saturday, June 30, 2018

Subscribe or Not Subscribe, That Is The Question


Hi friends,

I just accidentally found something interesting that I never knew existed within the settings for this blog - a way for readers to receive an email whenever a new post is published here on CandyceLand. If you'd like to get this notification, either comment here or call me on the phone or send me an email (candymagee@gmail.com) or text or tell me in person or message me on Facebook.  Phew!  That's a lot of options.  :)

I guess the benefit to this is that since I don't post every day, you won't have to keep clicking to see when I do.  haha

Blessings,
Candy

7 comments:

  1. Sign me up, too. Just what I was wishing for. I also like having this link added to the daily prayer- a very helpful thing for me. It probably is an age thing that I get confused between all the options! So thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sign me up too :-). Please and thank you
    Debbi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Candy, I don't think I got signed up I have not been receiving an email when you write on your blog :-( can you please sign me up for notifications? I will text you too just to be sure. Debbi Schaefer

    ReplyDelete