Wednesday, August 12, 2009


I read recently about a cool new invention that has been created to help expectant dads get excited about their future babies:

“I Kicked Mommy at 5:19 P.M.”

Father-to-be Corey Menscher developed Kickbee, a spandex belt for pregnant mothers that sends Tweets every time the unborn baby kicks. It’s a “small but meaningful way” for fathers to be involved in the pregnancy, Menscher told Foxnews.com.

Hmmm. Perhaps the young dads could then read Psalm 139 for an even better description of their little ones:

“For you formed my inward parts; you knitted me together in my mother’s womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well. My frame was not hidden from you, when I was being made in secret, intricately woven in the depths of the earth. Your eyes saw my unformed substance; in your book were written, every one of them, the days that were formed for me, when as yet there were none of them.”

Too long for a twitter… but great to consider! ☺

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Candy! Love the picture, a great invention to be sure. Psalm 139 is in my memory banks I call on it often to remind myself how special I am whenever I'm not feeling that way. To watch my granddaughter being born from my own daughter's womb was the most amazing experience I have ever had, may there be many more! Debbi

    ReplyDelete