Tuesday, February 9, 2010

New Books

I had a hard time coming up with a topic for today's blog because I was too busy looking through a new stack of books that were delivered to me! SO - I thought I would share what I will be reading (and probably writing about!) in the next few weeks:

1. Merchant to Romania by Jeri Little
Actually, this is for Steve, so I don't really think I'll be reading this one.

2. Heading for Heaven by J.C. Ryle
Most of you know that Ryle is one of my favorite theologians, and that heaven is one of my favorite topics, so this is a perfect combination!

3. The Happiness of Heaven by Maurice Roberts
This author was editor of the Banner of Truth magazine for 15 years. I have always loved his writings.

4. Lost in the Middle: Midlife and the Grace of God by Paul Tripp
Hmmm. Do I like this author? :-)

5. Instruments in the Redeemer's Hands: People in Need of Change Helping People in Need of Change by (drum roll, please..) Paul Tripp

Well, there it is - my mail from yesterday. Perhaps tomorrow I'll give you a peek into my Netflix queue...

No comments:

Post a Comment