Friday, February 26, 2010

Odd News Friday: Decoding Your Face

I can't really decide if this is an "odd news" item or not... Let me know what you think!

I found an article on yahoo.com entitled: "What Your Face Reveals About Your Health." Here is the intriguing opening paragraph that caused me to read further:

"What do you see when you look in the mirror? According to Chinese medicine, your face is a window to your health. Your forehead, nose, chin, right cheek, left cheek: Each of these five face zones gives you clues as to what is going on inside your body--if you know what to look for! Read on to decode what your face reveals about you."

I have to admit I couldn't resist "...reading on." And the good news for me is that I am apparently very healthy!

Here is the link for the decoding of your own face! http://tinyurl.com/ydqptqt

1 comment:

  1. Well, I'll admit I had to go to the link and read it to. Then I went and looked in the mirror, I'm not sure what to think about it all I know is that I looked into a magnified mirror and I never noticed just how many spots or wrinkles I actually had, it was scarey so I put the mirror away! Thanks for the odd news though! DS

    ReplyDelete