Friday, April 16, 2010

Editors Needed

Okay, so here's the deal. I have reluctantly been persuaded to post my daily writings for Heaven's Comforts: A Guide to the Grieving Soul here on CandyceLand. So starting Monday, I will pass along what has been completed on this project of writing a book and study guide on Heaven. The goal, as mentioned in yesterday's post, is to ensure that the 'pressure' of daily posting will really force me to continue to work toward the completion of this task .

I do humbly request that you, the readers of CandyceLand, provide feedback on what you read. I am desirous to know whether the material being written is helpful, approachable, readable, etc... I also would appreciate editing help. If you see something not quite grammatically correct, please notify me. If you would rather do so in private by writing an email, you may send it to candymagee@gmail.com.

And if you comply with my request for help, then I will share the monetary award when this book wins a Pulitzer. Good luck collecting on that promise. :-)

3 comments:

  1. and so the adventure continues.....
    ~jjm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Count me in, I am going to make a conscience effort to be here each and every day, how blessed we all are to be a part of such a wonderful adventure. It will be a wonderful reminder for us all to support the two of you in our prayers each day. DS

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a great saint, sister, daughter, wife, mother, worker, and writer.

    ReplyDelete